Wednesday, January 15, 2014


Gluten Free Restaurant App Reviews ; Find Me Gluten Free 




 


I found this website "Find Me Gluten Free" on a google search while looking for more gluten free options in my area. This site allows you to search by location to find gluten free restaurants of all kinds in your vicinity. After using the website and finding it extremely helpful I decided to try the app for my iPhone and see if this could help me "On the Go" and I found the app very easy to use as well.

Highlights:

  • You can search by zip code, city name or general location
  • The App can pinpoint your location for you (With fairly good accuracy) making it easy to find locations as you travel. 
  • There are settings that determine if you want chain restaurants, restaurants with gluten free dedicated menus and more.
  • Users have the ability to rate the restaurants and write reviews based on their experiences. 
  • The small bio feature give you a "taste" of what kinds of gluten free items they offer.
  • Ability to upload pictures of the GF food by users.
  • App has a blog like feature with articles, news and recipes! 





Overall: One of the best Gluten Free restaurant applications I have ever used. In just my first search I found around a dozen new locations in my hometown that I am going to try out soon (with reviews to come). I am hopeful and interested if this will make traveling easier for me in the future, I cannot wait to try out this application on my next trip. Definitely check this one out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment